Through its services, QuadriBot SAS and QuadriBot CarGo SRL hereinafter referred to as QuadriBot, processes personal data.
We only collect, store and use personal data that is directly provided by you (for example via our contact form), or personal data of which it is clear that it is being provided to us in order to process it. We will not use your personal data for any other purposes, unless you have given us permission to do so or if we are legally obliged or allowed to do so. During the processing we stick to the requirements of the European data protection regulations. This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- First ask for explicit consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your privacy rights regarding your personal data held by us.
B. Which personal data do we collect?
We use the following personal data for the purposes as mentioned in this privacy statement:
- (Company/user) name and address;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Information on your use of our website (such as IP-address, cookie ID, website and click behavior and referrer URL).
- Information (such as questions, requests, complaints, opinions, ideas) which you send us via e-mail, contact forms or social media;
- When you apply for a job at QuadriBot: your application letter and resume.
C. How do we collect your personal data?
By using our website or are in contact with us for our services, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed. Personal data that is excessive to our purpose for collection won’t be collected and all personal data is collected and processed lawfully and fairly:
- When you use our website, click on our newsletter (mail)
- When you contact us via our Contact form
- When you contact us directly via mail, phone or any other channel
- When you provide us your information at a conference
- When you apply for a job in QuadriBot
D. For which purposes do we use your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Website functionality, performance analytics, social media functionality and targeting
- To provide our services for QuadriBot products and solutions
- To contact you, in case you requested us to do so
- To send you our Newsletter
E. Other retention periods
We will not store your personal data longer than necessary in order to achieve the purposes as named within this privacy statement. We may, however, observe a longer statutory retention period based on legal obligations.
F. Your privacy rights
You can always contact us if you have any questions regarding our privacy statement. In case of any questions or if you want to exercise your rights please get in contact with via: email@example.com. You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we process about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you;
- Right to object: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request to remove any of your personal data that we processed;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to revoke your consent, when we process your data with your consent.
To prevent abuse, we may ask you to provide proper proof of your identity. We shall provide information on action taken regarding your request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. We may however, extend this term by tree further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and our resources. You will be notified about a possible extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
G. Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you review this statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.
34 Rue de la Republique
92190 Meudon, France
Chez INRIA - Domaine de Voluceau
78150 Rocquencourt, France