an RBox accessory
Combining accurate measurement& analysis in one compact solution
Measures current and voltage of a variety of power electronics systems with great precision, enabling tailored analytics.
Current Sense,wired CANBus
Current Sense measures current and voltage of a variety of power electronics systems with great precision, enabling tailored analytics.
Responsive adjustable data acquisition rate and analysis of rapid changes in current.
CAN-FD connection enables faster data transmission rate for customized analysis.
Permits the flexibility to switch to different applications as the need arises.
Two sizes, from medium to large
Data center management
Enable better power efficiency of data centers.
Electronic spot welding
Ensures accurate and efficient measurements.
Electric vehicle charging
Empowers real-time charging status tracking.
Provides excellent accuracy and timeliness in harsh conditions.
Data access at all times anywhere.
Enables improved security, speed and efficiency.
Allows optimized autonomy and increased flexibility.
Built to suit your trailer applications.
- Current measurement: 20A, 50A, 150A, 200A, 300A 400A
- Internal current analysis
- Spike detection / Triggering
- Recording on event
- Peak current detection
- Minimum / Maximum detection
- Average current calculation
- Value integration
- Adjustable acquisition time, up to 250 kHz
- Window comparator
- Low delay < 30 µs
- Dual 12-bit DAC as reference
- Main input port: 4–60V
- Li-Po battery: 800 mAh
- QI Charger(Optional)
- Low power mode
- Voltage measurement for all inputs
- Compact size: 42x18x10mm
- Enclosure: closed or sealed
- USB version / Open (IP41)
- No-USB Sealed (IP65)
- Docking connector
- Internal storage memory: 1 GByte
- Configurable Low-Side Digital Output
- Dedicated Window Comparator Low-Side Digital Output
- Standalone mode
- NFC for device detection and automatic pairing
- CAN-FD up to 3.2 Mbps